Today is a grim day for the United States as 12 servicemembers are reportedly dead from an airport attack in Kabul.
U.S. House Rep Bob Good (R-VA) issued a tweet blaming the Biden Administration’s “America Last” priorities for the “events unfolding in Afghanistan.”
In a tweet, Good declared, “The events unfolding in Afghanistan are a reflection of a President who makes decisions with his ‘leadership team’ based on America Last priorities.”
Good then shared a list of decisions made by Biden and his National Security Council:
• forced vaccinations on U.S. troops
• indoctrinated our military w/ CRT
• claimed that diversity in race, sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation determine readiness
• combated “climate change”
• prioritized foreigners over Americans
“The President and NSC HAVE NOT focused on protecting Americans. Pray for our troops. Pray for our country,” Good asserted.
The events unfolding in Afghanistan are a reflection of a President who makes decisions with his “leadership team” based on America Last priorities.— Congressman Bob Good (@RepBobGood) August 26, 2021
The President and NSC HAVE NOT focused on protecting Americans.— Congressman Bob Good (@RepBobGood) August 26, 2021
Pray for our troops. Pray for our country.
Many are baffled that there has been no statement made by President Joe Biden or his press secretary Jen Psaki.
Psaki was supposed to hold a press briefing earlier, but it has been moved back with no word on when it will be given.
Live on Fox News, White House correspondent Peter Doocy lamented that it had been nearly “5 hours of silence from the Commander-in-chief.”
Fox News: “5 hours of silence from the Commander-in-chief."— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 26, 2021
Where is Joe Biden? pic.twitter.com/GFtHldo1JU
- John Rich Sends Harsh Message to Biden After NATO Defense Declaration: ‘This is No Time For Dementia’ - September 30, 2022
- Elon Musk Swats Down Absurd Race-Based Hurricane Relief Comments from Kamala Harris - September 30, 2022
- Desperate ‘Radical’ Dem Rep Gives Up Game, Pretends to be Moderate by Going After Nancy Pelosi Ahead of Mid-Term Elections - September 30, 2022