Monday, civil rights attorney and radio host Leo Terrell called out Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for her lack of action on members of congress, who Terrell claims are making “racist comments”. Leo calls the Speaker “weak” and accuses her of being afraid to criticize specific black female Representatives, for their racist comments on the Fourth of July, for fear of being canceled.
Terrell specifically names Representatives Maxine Waters (D-CA) and Cori Bush (D-MO). The pair both tweeted anti-American racial specific tweets on the Fourth of July. Bush declared that Blacks aren’t free in America and freedom is just for White people. Waters attacks the Declaration of Independence, questioning ‘equal to what?’. Waters too makes it about race and declares that the Declaration of Independence was only for White people and that “they weren’t thinking about us” [Black people].
Nancy Pelosi is scared of being canceled if she criticize Maxine Waters and Cori Bush for their racist comments. She is weak. That’s the Elephant in the room!— TheLeoTerrell (@TheLeoTerrell) July 5, 2021
When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they’re referring to is for white people.— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) July 4, 2021
This land is stolen land and Black people still aren’t free.
Further, the Dec. of Ind. says we hold these truths to be "self-evident"… yet:— Maxine Waters (@RepMaxineWaters) July 4, 2021
– 17 states have enacted voter suppression laws
– Supreme Court gutted Sec. 5 of the Voting Rights Act
– George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Michael Brown, Sandra Bland, Tamir Rice
Need I say more? #July4
Pelosi has remained silent about the pair’s heinous comments attacking America’s independence and freedom. It is unlikely that anything will be done or even said that isn’t in support of them.
Waters has a history of racially charged commentary. The Representative told BLM protesters that if they didn’t get the outcome they wanted in the Derek Chauvin case they would need to get ‘more confrontational’. Pelosi’s response was to defend Waters saying, “No, I don’t think she should apologize,” and calling it a misrepresentation by Republicans.
More and more liberal radicals are making their way into Congress, and those who claim to be moderate liberals are doing nothing to discourage the anti-American anti-White rhetoric coming from the far left, in as much giving their approval.
- Republican Candidate Wins in Iowa House Special Election, Flipping 28 Year Democrat Stronghold Red - October 13, 2021
- Minneapolis City Council Member Claims Speaking on Stage With Huge ‘DEFUND POLICE’ Sign Not Indicative of Support for Defunding Police - October 12, 2021
- Southwest CEO Cracks, Claims to be Against Vaccine Mandates but Blames Joe Biden and Denies it’s Causing the Delays - October 12, 2021