Although largely quiet on the national scene lately, US Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) has been known as a RINO (Republican in name only) to many Trump supporters. Rubio is weak on the 2nd amendment, weak on immigration, and was weak on supporting President Trump in the beginning.
These three things are part of what a new America First movement on the right is focused on and Rubio is completely ‘tapped out’. While avid Trump supporters are backing his efforts along with Rudy Giuliani and Lin Wood to try to prove potential voter fraud in key swing states, Rubio is busy tweet arguing with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
How useful! While arguing with AOC on Twitter, Rubio accuses her of tweeting too much. Then he brags about how Republicans and Democrats can work together to spend taxpayer money while AOC tweets.
“Working together R’s & D’s helped save the jobs of 55 million Americans through PPP Work more, tweet less & one day you too can make a difference”
Working together R’s & D’s helped save the jobs of 55 million Americans through PPP— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) December 3, 2020
Work more, tweet less & one day you too can make a difference https://t.co/WprW5OR9LP
Yes, getting a reasonable amount of Covid-19 relief funds out to the American people in our view is indeed important. Pushing the idea that some races are being discriminated against from PPP access seems unlikely since the anti-racist woke mob is pretty running the entire US Government anyway. If what AOC is complaining about is actually happening, it would be their own fault, also in our view.
Meanwhile, Rubio seems totally out of touch. Instead of helping Republicans, he’s busy bragging about bi-partisanship despite Florida’s newly minted extra red status.
Who exactly is he trying to please anyway? Also, why has not one Senator stood up against Senator Mike Lee’s (R-UT) immigration bill that US worker advocates say is bad for workers here now? What the heck is going on with the GOP? Do they serve their voters? Or do they serve corporate masters?
Here’s what happens next:— U.S. Tech Workers (@USTechWorkers) December 3, 2020
– The bill Lee passed today is an amended version of what the House passed. So it has to go back to the House.
– McConnell & Pelosi have to setup a special conference committee with members from both House & Senate to come to an agreement.
In other words, not all hope is lost. Lee has 10 days to get this done and that’s if McConnell even sends this over to Pelosi.— U.S. Tech Workers (@USTechWorkers) December 3, 2020
3 ways to stop bill:
1. Get the House to poison the bill with so many amendments that Senate doesn’t agree to.
2. Senators object.
3. Trump vetos.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Draws New Democrat Opponent Who Thinks She Can Win in Deep Red Georgia District - February 24, 2021
- Georgia Legislature Passes Voter ID Bill, One Planned Step to Achieving ‘Election Reform’ in Georgia - February 23, 2021
- Donald Trump Issues Statement on Tragic Tiger Woods Crash: ‘Get Well Soon, Tiger. You Are a True Champion’ - February 23, 2021