In an interview tonight with Newsmax TV, legal counsel for the Trump team, Sidney Powell levied explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems.
Powell claimed that there was the potential that GOP Gov. Brian Kemp was involved with a pay-for-play scheme and she vowed to deliver a “biblical” voter fraud case this week in the state of Georgia.
Appearing on “The Count” which is co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, Powell teased the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.
“Georgia is probably going to be the first state I’m gonna blow up,” Powell said during the interview, “Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical.”
As to why she hasn’t been able to offer the evidence that skeptics like Fox News’ Tucker Carlson were requesting, “It’s a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in.”
She insisted that, “You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia.”
Newsmax provided a list of the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell:
- Joe Biden votes being “weighted” at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
- Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
- Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.
- Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton’s primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
- Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
Watch Video Below:
- Dan Rather Makes Snarky Comment About Trump In Order to Downplay Kamala Harris’ Cookware Controversy - December 1, 2021
- Police Body Cam Footage Released Shows MSNBC Producer Admitting to Following Rittenhouse Jury Bus on Orders From NY - December 1, 2021
- Ron DeSantis Applauds Injunction Against Biden’s ‘Heavy-Handed’ CMS Vaccine Mandate Nationwide - November 30, 2021