6th Accuser Comes Forward Against Andrew Cuomo, He Say’s He’s ‘Not Aware’ of The 6th Accuser’s Allegations

Governor Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) said he wasn’t aware of the 6th accuser’s allegations of sexual misconduct in a press conference on Tuesday. Below is the tweet with a link to a press briefing.

“LIVE: Cuomo holds press briefing after 6th accuser comes forward”

Andrew Cuomo has been recently plagued with allegations of Sexual harassment and sexual misconduct with a 6th accuser coming forward alleging sexual misconduct.

In the press conference today Governor Cuomo said, “I’m not aware of any of that claim.” Referring to the 6th accuser’s allegations of sexual misconduct.

He went on, “I never touched anyone inappropriately. As I said last week, I never made any inappropriate advances. Said last week no one ever told. Me at the time that I made them feel uncomfortable. Obviously, there are people who said after the fact they felt uncomfortable. Nobody told me at that at the time,”

This is quite contradictory to what the multiple and credible accusers have said and described when they came forward.

While he refuses to resign, he avoided answering a question on running for another term saying, “I’m focusing on my job. My job is vaccines, getting a budget done, rebuilding New York. You don’t know any facts, right? You know allegations. You don’t know facts. Let’s operate on facts. And we have an investigation. Qualified investigators backed by the attorney general. Let’s get the facts and then we can have a discussion on the facts.”

We will have to see what happens as impeachment could be inevitable with bi-partisan support for the effort growing.

Stay tuned to Media Right News for more updates.