We reported yesterday that Republican House Rep. and ranking member of the Judiciary Committee Jim Jordan laid out the facts in the Hunter Biden laptop allegations on Fox News and today, he tweeted them out.
Five facts confirm the Biden emails: 1. DNI Ratcliffe says it’s not Russian disinformation. 2. The FBI says it’s not Russian disinformation. 3. Our staff has confirmed they’re authentic. 4. The Bidens haven’t denied the story. 5. Hunter Biden signed the drop slip.
Five facts confirm the Biden emails:— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) October 21, 2020
1. @DNI_Ratcliffe says it’s not Russian disinformation.
2. The FBI says it’s not Russian disinformation.
3. Our staff has confirmed they’re authentic.
4. The Bidens haven’t denied the story.
5. Hunter Biden signed the drop slip.
Biden, however, said in an interview yesterday that there was no legitimacy to a statement released Monday by Johnson on Senate Homeland Security Committee letterhead, saying the Biden family profited off Joe Biden’s name and faulting the media for “suppressing” the story.
“This is the same garbage — Rudy Giuliani Trump’s henchmen. It’s a last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family,” Biden said and he added that “Ron should be ashamed of himself.”
Biden to @WISN12News on @RonJohnsonWI's Hunter Biden investigation— Johnny Verhovek (@JTHVerhovek) October 21, 2020
"This is the same garbage — Rudy Giuliani Trump's henchmen. It's a last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family."
"Ron should be ashamed of himself." pic.twitter.com/cZ2vcKSh2r
Former Democratic Wisconsin candidate for Congress Dan Kohl pointed out a Politico article that said more than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
The article pointed out that the letter’s signatories presented no new evidence and that several of the former officials on the list have endorsed Biden.
Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say https://t.co/yHRA7MEWbs— Dan Kohl (@DanKohlWI) October 21, 2020
A Federalist article released today said that Secret Service records revealed by two top Republican senators yesterday confirm the details of Hunter Biden’s trips described in a series of emails obtained and published by the New York Post last week.
- Trump Ally Ken Paxton Scores Big Win, Acquitted of All 16 Impeachment Charges Against Him - September 16, 2023
- Joe Biden Confident Mitch McConnell Will Be ‘Back to His Old Self’ After Bizarre Second ‘Freezing’ Incident - August 31, 2023
- Jim Jordan and Two Other GOP Reps Issue Statement Defending Justice Clarence Thomas From ‘Recent Political Attacks’ - August 31, 2023